Please review the following information. It is vital that all performers be well informed of how we operate, in order to ensure that a good time is had by all.
All items are non-negotiable:
- The Cobra is a 21 and Up ONLY venue and bar. No performers or attendees under the age of 21 will be allowed on the premises. No exceptions.
- The Cobra is a smoking establishment.
- The Cobra does not require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test, or masks.
- We require a minimum cover charge of $10 at the door. Minimum of $5 for online tickets.
- Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the performing artists. We will post your show and flyer on our website and provide online ticketing. ALL OTHER NECESSARY PROMOTION IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DAY OF YOUR EVENT
*Load in: 6:30PM
*Sound check: 7PM
*Doors start at 8PM
*EVENT MUST END BY MIDNIGHT*
-Production Fee for All Events: $150
-If bar sales during the event exceed $450, the entire production fee will be waive
-If bar sales during the event fall between $300- $450, there is a sliding scale reduction in production fee
WE DO NOT REQUIRE REIMBURSEMENT IF PRODUCTION FEE IS NOT MET. HOWEVER, WE WILL CONSIDER PASSING ON ANY FUTURE INQUIRIES IF WE SEE THAT PROMOTION WASN’T DONE
PERFORMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING THEIR PAYOUTS FROM OUR STAFF AT THE END OF THE EVENT. IF YOU LEAVE THE ESTABLISHMENT WITHOUT COLLECTING YOUR FUNDS, YOU FORFEIT THE MONEY. WE WILL NOT TRACK PERFORMERS DOWN AFTER THE EVENING TO MAKE PAYMENTS.