Performance Agreement - Back Patio
2. All performers MUST have a valid state issued ID to be allowed access into the building.
3. Our back patio is a 200 capacity space, where we allow a maximum of 3 acts to perform per evening. 2 bands is the minimum.
4. The Cobra does not require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test, or masks.
5. We require a minimum cover charge of $10 at the door. Minimum of $5 for online tickets.
6. Whomever books the venue for the evening is responsible for curating the bill & relaying the advance to all the performers.
7. Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the performing artists. We will post your show and flyer on our website and provide online ticketing. ALL OTHER NECESSARY PROMOTION IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. This includes flyer design/ production.
8. Please make all correspondence as concise as possible and be considerate of the fact that we receive an incredibly high volume of emails. MULTIPLE FOLLOW UPS ARE NOT ONLY UNNECESSARY, THEY WILL INCREASE YOUR WAIT TIME, as we respond to all emails in the order that they are received (starting with the oldest).
9. Phone calls should be reserved for emergency situations only. All information regarding the details of the booking must be documented via email correspondence.
10. Any requests to alter the timetable shown below will result in an increase of production fees. Alterations must be discussed and agreed upon PRIOR to Event Confirmation.
11. There is a designated area for merch sales. Please speak with the staff, and they will show you where to set up.
12. DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN EVENT TICKETS. WE MUST HANDLE ALL TICKET SALES.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DAY OF YOUR EVENT
*Load in: 4PM
*Sound check: 4:30PM
*Doors start at 6PM *
Cut off for ALL Back Patio Events is 9:30 pm CURFEW | 10 pm Hard Shut down *
-The person who books the event is responsible for establishing the point of contact who will be responsible for handling payout at the end of the event. WE DO NOT HANDLE FUNDS DISTRIBUTION AMONGST THE ACTS. Payout is handled by the front door staff. You will be given a worksheet detailing the sales for your event, which will break down sales, fees, and taxes for your records.
-Production Fee for All Events: $175
-If front bar sales between open of doors and end of event exceed $900, the entire production fee will be waived
-If bar sales during the event fall between $725- $900, there is a sliding scale reduction n production fee
-All payouts are subject to deduction of a 9.25% sales tax, per Tennessee State laws. This is non-negotiable.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE REIMBURSEMENT IF PRODUCTION FEE IS NOT MET. HOWEVER, WE WILL CONSIDER PASSING ON ANY FUTURE INQUIRIES IF WE SEE THAT PROMOTION WASN’T DONE.
THE POINT OF CONTACT FOR PAYMENT DISTRIBUTION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING THEIR PAYOUTS FROM OUR STAFF AT THE END OF THE EVENT. IF YOU LEAVE THE ESTABLISHMENT WITHOUT COLLECTING YOUR FUNDS, YOU FORFEIT THE MONEY. WE WILL NOT TRACK PERFORMERS DOWN AFTER THEEVENING TO MAKE PAYMENTS